View Events/Assignments for
The Vocational Studies course is developed around the following concepts:
- Consumer Decisions--which provides students with a basis for making effective consumer decisions.
- Financial Literacy--which provides knowledge so that students are responsible for their personal economic well-being.
- Career Awareness/Exploration/Planning--which gives students the opportunity to discover the various career areas that exist and introduce them to the realities involved with the workplace.
- Employability Skills--which focuses on student’s competencies with their work habits and academic/technical skills that will impact success in school and workplace.
- Communication/Technology--Allows students to express information and ideas using a variety of technologies in various ways.