New Student Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will occur online through Infinite Campus (our student information system). The online system will walk parents/guardians through the registration process and provide links to upload required documentation. To register your child for Campbell County Schools (CCS), please review the information below and then complete registration online.
School Attendance Zones:
For children enrolling in the elementary grades, parents/guardians can determine the appropriate elementary school (based on home address), by accessing the CCS street address list at: https://www.campbell.k12.ky.us/docs/district/depts/20/school%20assignment%20by%20street%20list.pdf?id=76814
- Alexandria Educational Center: 859.635.9113
- Campbell County High School: 859.635.4161
- Campbell County Middle School: 859.635.6077
- Campbell Ridge Elementary: 859.448.4780
- Crossroads Elementary: 859.441.9174
- Reiley Elementary: 859.635.2118
- Cline Elementary: 859.781.4544
- Grant’s Lick Elementary: 859.635.2129
Required Documentation for Registration and Enrollment:
- Student’s state-issued birth certificate;
- Two (2) forms of proof-of-residency (ex: deed, lease, property tax bill, utility bills);
- School health information is available at: https://www.campbell.k12.ky.us/Content2/40708
- Student’s social security card is recommended, not required (it is required in high school for participation in the Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship (KEES) program);
- Copy of court records reflecting current custody agreement (if applicable).
Food Services and Income Eligibility Guidelines:
The USDA Division of Food and Nutrition Services establishes annual program Income Eligibility Guidelines. These guidelines are effective from July 1 through June 30 of each year. Students may receive free or reduced-price meals if their household qualifies for Free/Reduced Lunch as established by these guidelines. Please refer to the Income Eligibility Guidelines for additional information and complete the Income Survey form within the online registration system. This will provide parents/guardians with an unofficial estimate as to whether the student may qualify for free or reduced lunch (and kindergarten fees). Official qualifications will be determined upon review of completed eligibility forms for the 2021-2022 school year after they become available in the summer.
- A student whose family income is at or below 130% of the poverty level can receive free meals.
- A student whose family income is between 130% and 185% of the poverty level can receive reduced-cost meals.
- A student whose family participates in federal assistance programs such as SNAP or KTAP can be directly certified for meal benefits.
- If the family income is over 185% of the poverty level, they will pay full price for meals.
Select one (1) option below (New or Existing Family) to begin registration. You will want to have all required information/documentation (listed above) with you to complete registration. Also, it is highly recommended that you complete this process on a desktop or laptop computer (rather than a smartphone, for example). Feel free to access the following link to watch a video for more information:
- NEW families to Campbell County Schools will access Online Registration through the kiosk.
- EXISTING families that already have a child enrolled at Campbell County Schools will access Online Registration through the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus. To access Infinite Campus and the Parent Portal:
- Go to the Campbell County School District website (www.campbellcountyschools.org)
- Click on the “Parent” drop-down box at the top center of the page
- Click on “Infinite Campus Parent Portal” and log in
- If you do not have a Parent Portal yet, contact your child’s school for assistance
- If you have forgotten your username/password and you are unable to re-set it, contact your child’s school for assistance
- Once in the Parent Portal, click “More” from the menu at the bottom left of the screen
- Click “Online Registration” and then click “Begin Registration”
- Click “Next Page” and/or “Save” as you progress through each section of the application
- When you get to the “Student” Tab, click “Add New Student” and complete each page; you can upload required documents as you go (contact child’s school with questions)
- When finished, click “Submit”
- If you have questions or need any assistance, please contact your child’s school
Kindergarten Only – Half-Day or Full-Day Program:
Any child who is/ will be five (5) years old by August 1st is eligible to enroll in kindergarten. Kindergarten Registration will be for either half-day or full-day. Given recent legislative action to fund full-day kindergarten, there will be no tuition charged for the full-day kindergarten program for the 2021-2022 school year.*
Morning (AM) or Afternoon (PM) Kindergarten for half-day students is determined by CCS bus routes. Parents/guardians who choose to provide their own transportation for half-day kindergarten can ask to be placed on a waiting list for an AM to PM change or a PM to AM change. Students can only be placed on a waiting list after all registration requirements have been met.
Campbell County Schools will provide full-day kindergarten for all parents/guardians who choose that option.
- Half-Day Program (No tuition for the 2021-2022 school year)
- Full-Day Program (No tuition for the 2021-2022 school year)
*Whether tuition will be charged for full-day kindergarten for the 2022-2023 school year and beyond is yet to be determined.