You are invited to “Parent/Student Orientation Night” in which teachers will share information about the curriculum and classroom expectations for the upcoming school year. This is NOT an Open House. Parents and students will be seated for a teacher presentation followed by an opportunity to meet the teachers. Since we have two grade levels on some nights, we ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes before the scheduled time. Student class assignments will be available at the Orientation. Bus schedules will also be available.
Please click here for the school supply list.
- August 6th Kindergarten Orientation 6:00 – 7:00
- August 7th Third Grade Orientation 6:00 – 6:45
- August 7th Second Grade Orientation 7:00 – 7:45
- August 8th Fourth Grade Orientation 6:00 – 7:00
- August 12th First Grade Orientation 6:00 – 6:45
- August 12th Fifth Grade Orientation 7:00 – 7:45
- August 14th First Day of School