Youth Service Center
Youth Services Centers serve students in middle school and provide:
- Referrals for health services, mental health services and social services
- Substance abuse education and referrals for treatment facilities
- Career exploration and development
- Summer and Part time job development
- Information on community resources
- Assistance with basic needs
- Holiday assistance
- Educational Support and enrichment
- Community Service opportunities
- Relatives Raising Relatives - September 20- Campbell County Public Library from 11:30 to 1 o’clock.
- Youth Leadership Development (YLD) starts September 17 and parent meeting will be September 24. This is capped at 20 students and they will get s phone call from leader if they made it in.
- Heart and Soul practice every Monday and Thursday.
- Youth Service Center Advisory Council meeting September 25 will be held in the Youth Service Center room 133 at 2:45.
- Parent\Student Juulling Informational meeting September 26 at Campbell County Middle School library from 6 to 7. We have a tobacco specialist from Saint Elizabeth coming to talk to us about all her research. This will be a very good informative night.
- School Smile’s - October 14
This is for those students whose parents have already signed them up.
ADVISORY COUNCIL DATES:
All meetings begin at 3:00pm in the Youth Service Center offices at CCHS and CCMS
November 19 @ CCMS
January 21 @ CCHS
March 24 @ CCMS
May 19 @ CCHS
Youth Service Center Coordinator
Campbell County Middle School
8000 Alexandria Pike
Alexandria, KY 41001
859–635–6077 ext. 5050