The mission of the Campbell County School District, in partnership with students, staff, parents, and community, is to provide the best possible education for all students in a safe environment, enabling them to become contributing, successful citizens and lifelong learners.
Campbell County Schools will be a district which:
- Focuses on student learning, utilizing research-based instruction to meet the needs of every student
- Sets high expectations for all and supports stakeholders in achieving these expectations
- Provides a wealth of opportunities in which students can excel
- Supports and retains dedicated, highly-trained staff members, treating each member as part of a learning community
- Is vested in the community, inspiring pride and a tradition of excellence
- Builds positive relationships among all groups, promoting open communication and valuing input
- Students come first.
- All students can learn and will succeed given time and support.
- All students must develop self-discipline and personal responsibility.
- All students must be challenged to reach their highest potential.
- Community, parents, educators, and students share in the responsibility for learning.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Everyone must be treated with dignity and respect.
District Focus Points
- Promote High Academic Achievement
- Enhance Academic and Athletic Facilities
- Promote School/Community Relations
- Promote New District-Wide Technologies
Our District Commitments
- Every child in every classroom will be engaged in meaningful work.
- All students will meet growth goals and be on track for College and Career Readiness
- All teaching and learning will lead toward a national high school ranking.
- Communication with students, parents, staff and community will be frequent and transparent-expect a 24 hour response.
- All students will participate in the highest quality extracurricular opportunities with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Every child will be prepared for the 21st Century enabling them to communicate, collaborate, critically think, create and innovate.
- Technology resources will inspire and empower our children.