Linda Bates, Coordinator
Campbell County Youth Service Center (middle and high schools)
Pam Huff, Asst. Coordinator
Campbell County Youth Service
Center (middle and high schools)
OFFICE HOURS: 7 AM TO 2:30 PM
Youth Service Center Mission Statement:
The mission of the Campbell County Youth Service Center is to provide services, activities, and guidance to families in order to build a bridge to span the school, home and community.
We will work together with students and their families as they learn to shape the social and environmental forces that effect their daily lives.
We believe that if we remove the barriers that interfere with learning; our students will succeed and become productive members of society.
Youth Service Center
Youth Services Centers serve students in middle and high school and provide:
- Referrals for health services, mental health services and social services
- substance abuse education and referrals for treatment facilities
- Career exploration and development
- Summer and Part time job development
- Information on community resources
- Assistance with basic needs
- Holiday assistance
- Educational Support and enrichment
- Community Service opportunities
Caregiver Evening at CCMS –August 29 from 6:30-8:30. Come and join us for an evening geared toward parenting an 11-14 year old easier. We will have guest speakers on the topics of:
- Safe Schools/Bullying
- Social Media: Latest trends and Hot Apps
- Schoology and Communicating with CCMS Staff
- Communicating with your Pre-teen/Teen
- Resources for You and Your Family
Mike Castrucci of Alexandria 8th Annual Car Show Sunday September 24 from 9-3:30
Please note the change in location for this event: this year it will be held at Campbell County High School. You can enter a car, registration is from 9-noon. There are two classes: Pre 80’s and Post 80’s. It is only $15 to register.
All proceeds benefit our seniors and Project Grad.
School Smiles will be visiting the high school and middle school on Sept 12 to begin providing dental care to students whose parents have enrolled them in the program. If you would like more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Linda or Pam.
ADVISORY COUNCIL DATES:
All meetings begin at 3:00pm in the Youth Service Center offices at CCHS and CCMS
September 19 @ CCHS
November 21@ CCMS
January 16 @ CCHS
March 20@ CCMS
May 15 @ CCHS